Search This Blog

Monday 4 March 2013

Life Drawing (mega upload)

Ok, heres my fav pieces of life drawing from last semester. I'm proud to say there is a definate improvement over time, though still a pretty long way to go in regards to getting the proportion and perspectives right.

The reason I didn't upload this lot earlier...I was in denial. I'd lost the cable to my camera that I'd been taking the pictures on, and it took this long (and much raiding of my flat) to admit defeat and grab another one off ebay, so here they are:

The earliest pieces-



As you can see, focusing more on curves and definately struggling with the proportions.

The next batch-





Bit more experimental and varied, with focus on proportions and breaking the body down into segments. Also, loved the ink painting, looks very caveman!

Final favourite drawings of 1st semester-





I loved the charicatures!!! Was great fun. Definately wanna do it more. Also! Perspective drawings....with perspective! That aren't horrifically out of proportion (except for the guys foot which I realise in hindsight should be a whole lot bigger)!



No comments:

Post a Comment