Search This Blog

Friday 17 May 2013

Zoo trip

On Thursday, we went on a trip to Newquay zoo (the have lions, but no tigers...nor bears...but they do have fossa!). Heres a video I compiled using some of the movements and behaviours I recorded using my camera, with a few photos thrown in to be safe. I do intend to make some character animations based on this video eventually, but I can guarantee it'll be after my immense deadlines.

The quality isn't that good, and the camera is shaky most times, but it does give the general idea of the animals movement.

Oh, that lions roar at the beginning is mine by the way, managed to catch it on video just after it started. And I managed to get a peacock to flirt with me, but to save you all the embarrassment of listening to me cooing at all the animals and generally keeping up a running commentary, I've put in some music. Aren't I generous? Feel free to use anything for reference, some credit would be nice but I'm not too picky. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment