Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Walk Cycle

This one was a pain to get done. After agonising over how many frames to use for half the walk cycle, I then tried to make the head bob appropriately, then came the body, then the legs (which were at war with each other) then the arms. It seemed that after adding a new limb, I had to go back and redo the last one so it would be synchronised with the newer limb, and so on and so forth.

This person is running about on the balls of their feet, its something I do, but I did exaggerate the angle of the ankle, running about like that for long periods of time at this guys speed...hurts....a lot...so yeah, don't try this at home.

This is as close to finished as I'll let myself go, I know I could spend months working on getting this 'just right' but I have my whole life to agonise over that, for now, its just a matter of pulling out an acceptable attempt that I can use as reference for future attempts.


No comments:

Post a Comment