Search This Blog

Monday 14 October 2013

Comission Number 2: People love the 2nd years...

Got a comission from another second year, Josh, working on his project titled 'My Pet Rock' (its brilliant).

Problem is, I was asked to try and make a car interior. I don't like drawing cars. Or cars interiors. But, I saw this as a chance to try for the sake of practise. And man...was it practise. I cannot replicate Josh's style either, hence why I've stuck with this just being a concept piece.


Personally, I feel rather impressed with the cars dimensions and the interiors perspective, however, my shading and attempt at a more 'soft cartoon' style had taken away from the technical details I spent hours pouring over..... theres a lesson to be learned, stick with what you know when trying new things, then try adding a style. Least I have less hatred for drawing car innards...

No comments:

Post a Comment